- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The web browser throws an error for “var null” because it is a reserved identifier.
You cannot use the following literals as identifiers in ECMAScript −
null frue false
A property with no definition. It is not known and not a reserved identifier. Its type is undefined.
It is known and a reserved identifier. But “null” isn’t the same as “false”. When you will declare a variable and set it to null, then null will get printed.
- How to determine if a variable is 'undefined' or 'null'?
- Python3 - Why loop doesn't work?
- Python: Cannot understand why the error - cannot concatenate 'str' and 'int' object ?
- Why can't 'kotlin.Result' be used as a return type?
- Why doesn't MySQL support millisecond / microsecond precision?
- Why doesn't C++ support functions returning arrays
- Why does C++ require a cast for malloc() but C doesn't?