- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
While using SAP .NET connector, I am an getting error: Could not load file or assembly 'sapnco' or one of its dependencies.
You can try any of the below fixes −
Go to Run > Regedit
Open “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\1X.0\WebProjects” and change Use64BitIISExpress from 0 → 1
Next is to restart Visual Studio and IISExpress.
Other solution would be to try configuring IIS service, and set appPool .Net 4.0. You can try this to fix sapnco dll issue.
Go to IIS Manager → Application Pools
Other fix would be to navigate to Project/Properties → Set platform target from “any” to “x86”.
- Modifying or Executing SAP jobs using .NET Connector
- Downloading file using SAP .NET Connector
- Alternative of SAP .NET Connector
- Getting error message while using SAP Scripting Tool
- Getting Error while calling XBP Function Module via SAP.net connector
- Error while connection SAP HANA with .NET
- Getting error while using schema in SAP HANA Modeling
- Getting error while extracting data from SAP
- Getting an error while previewing swf file from XML data in SAP Dashboard Designer
- I am getting GUID Key columns truncated while using proxy ERP tables to query SAP tables
- What is the reason behind the error “Could not found or load main class” in java?
- With use of SAP .NET Connector to perform an upgrade
- Upgrading SAP .NET Connector from .NET 2.0 to .NET 3.0
- Getting an error invalid Object Name in SAP Business One
- Getting memory error while doing UNION in SAP HANA