- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
“Where” clause not working while updating database record in ABAP
I think there is a syntax problem in your code. The colon in the first statement adds multiple following statements and hence updating all records in the first statement.
Remove the colon in the first line and comma between SET specifiers.
Try using the following statement after update:
UPDATE zemployee_jat SET prijs = zemployee_jat-prijs naam = zemployee_jat-naam WHERE employeeid = zemployee_jat-motorid.
- Use decimal in where clause in SAP ABAP
- Error while using LOOP…..WHERE in SAP ABAP
- Updating a record in MySQL using NodeJS
- Changed SAP password not working while resetting using BAPI
- Delete a specific record from a MySQL table by using AND in WHERE clause
- Modification not working for both internal table and control table in SAP ABAP
- Multiple Where clause in C# Linq
- Create database view in SAP ABAP
- How to where Clause in Android sqlite?
- Get current year in MySQL WHERE clause?
- How to filter data using where Clause and “NOT IN” in Android sqlite?
- How to filter data using where Clause and “IS NOT” in Android sqlite?
- How to use a select statement while updating in MySQL?
- Except not working in MySQL?
- Get the returned record set order in MySQL IN clause?