- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What should I install to start learning SAP ABAP?
SAP NetWeaver is a Java-based stack and its developer edition is available.
In SAP system, Function modules are like web services. They are used to expose the structure of the data dictionary or to expose business objects.
Function modules are sub-programs that contain a set of reusable statements with importing and exporting parameters. Unlike Include programs, function modules can be executed independently. SAP system contains several predefined function modules that can be called from any ABAP program. The function group acts as a kind of container for a number of function modules that would logically belong together. For instance, the function modules for an HR payroll system would be put together into a functional group.
To look at how to create function modules, the function builder must be explored. You can find the function builder with transaction code SE37.
SAP modules are available for SAP customers and you have to take a license if you want to explore full functionalities of SAP system. With a trial license, you can have limited functionalities available in each of the module.
You can refer to our SAP tutorial link to learn more about different modules and their functionalities.
- Related Articles
- Learning about SAP ABAP CDS views
- What is SAP ABAP?
- Learning SAP HANA and scope with ABAP-HANA or BI-HANA
- How Should I Start to Learn Code with Java?
- I have a unique startup idea, but don’t know where to start? What should I do?
- What should I do next after learning the basics of Python?
- I have SAP UI5 application that I am not able to start after adding to SAP Fiori Launchpad.
- How to Start Learning Digital Marketing?
- How to start learning a new language?
- Making an SAP ABAP program to wait
- I don’t want configuration information to be transferred with the database in SAP ABAP
- Using logarithm in SAP ABAP
- Declare dynamically in SAP ABAP
- Negation logic in SAP ABAP