- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the use of ‘c’ option while writing MySQL statements?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
‘\c’ option means ‘clear’ and is used to clear the current input. Suppose if we do not want to execute a command that we are entering, then we can use a clear \c option which clears the current input. For example, the use of \c option can be done as follows −
mysql> Select * -> from\c
In the example above, when we use \c in a statement, MySQL clears the current input and returns back to the MySQL prompt for accepting other statements.
- What is the use of MySQL BINARY keyword while performing string comparison?
- What are the synonym statements of MySQL DESCRIBE?
- What is C unconditional jump statements?
- What is the use of ON COMPLETION PRESERVE clause while creating the event?
- What is option contract?
- What is the use of MySQL TRUNCATE() function?
- What is the use of MySQL SUBSTRING_INDEX() function?
- What is the use of MySQL UNHEX() function?
- What is the use of MySQL CHAR() function?
- What is the use of MySQL FROM_UNIXTIME() function?
- What is the use of MySQL GET_FORMAT() function?
- What is the use of NCHAR in MySQL?
- What is the use of MySQL LAST_INSERT_ID() function?
- What is the use of MySQL CONCAT_WS() function?
- What is the meaning of the phrase 'the use of the right vocabulary' for a writing task?