- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The frequency or position of bracketed character sequences and single characters can be denoted by a special character. Each special character has a specific connotation. The +, *, ?, and $ flags all follow a character sequence.
|Sr.No||Expression & Description|
It matches any string containing one or more p's.
It matches any string containing zero or more p's.
It matches any string containing at most one p.
It matches any string containing a sequence of N p's
It matches any string containing a sequence of two or three p's.
It matches any string containing a sequence of at least two p's.
It matches any string with p at the end of it.
It matches any string with p at the beginning of it.
- Role of Matcher.matches() method in Java Regular Expressions
- Role of Matcher.group() method in Java Regular Expressions
- What is Regular Expressions?
- Role of Matcher.find(int) method in Java Regular Expressions
- What is the groups() method in regular expressions in Python?
- How to use special characters in Python Regular Expression?
- What are the properties of Regular expressions in TOC?