- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The new operator
The new operator is used to create an instance of an object. To create an object, the new operator is followed by the constructor method.
var department = new Object(); var books = new Array("C++", "Perl", "Java"); var day = new Date(“December 1, 2017");
The object() constructor
The variable contains a reference to the new object. The properties assigned to the object are not variables and are not defined with the var keyword.
Book name is : Perl Book author is : Tutorialspoint
- Difference between "new operator" and "operator new" in C++?
- Difference Between Copy Constructor and Assignment Operator in C++
- What's the difference between assignment operator and copy constructor in C++?
- What is the main difference between objects created using object literal and constructor function?
- What is difference between instantiating a C++ object using new vs. without new?
- What is the difference between getter/setter methods and constructor in Java?
- What is the difference between the dot (.) operator and -> in C++?