- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the difference between “lang” and “type” attributes in a script tag?
Here you can see how it is used:
- What is the difference between novalidate and formnovalidate attributes?
- What is the difference between attributes and properties in python?
- What is the difference between id and name attributes in HTML?
- What is the difference between type conversion and type casting in C#?
- What is the difference between dynamic type variables and object type variables?
- What is the difference between FromBody and FromUri attributes in C# ASP.NET WebAPI?
- Difference between Synthesized and Inherited Attributes
- What is the difference between MySQL DATETIME and TIMESTAMP data type?
- What is the difference between implicit and explicit type conversion in C#?
- Difference Between Type casting and Type Conversion
- What is the difference between the country and a continent?
- What is the difference between $ and @ in R?
- What is the difference between a simile and a metaphor?