- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is horizontal rule in HTML Page?
The <hr> tag represents a horizontal rule in HTML. It separates content in an HTML page. Just keep in mind the <hr> tag do not have end tag. It is added to the <body> … <body> tag in an HTML page.
You can try to run the following code to add a horizontal rule to an HTML page
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML Horizontal Rule</title> </head> <body> <p>The content of the document gets added here.</p> <hr> <p>Add other sections here.</p> </body> </html>
- Add a horizontal rule in HTML
- CSS @page rule
- What is Horizontal Microcode?
- What is Association rule learning?
- What is the working of Association Rule?
- What is Rule of Five in C++11?
- How to make page links in HTML Page?
- What is JSP page redirection?
- What is the golden rule for complimentary feeding?
- What is a page box in CSS?
- What is a page object in JSP?
- What is a page directive in JSP?
- What is Page Replacement in Computer Architecture?
- What is Fleming's left-hand thumb rule?
- What is NULL check and insertion rule in a DB2 table?