- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is ABAP? Explain ABAP OOP feature in detail?
ABAP stands for Advanced Business Application Programming. It is one of the primary programming languages used for developing programs and applications for SAP R/3 systems and its related modules. It is a high-level language with respect to SAP as it is understood and known only to SAP environment.
The latest version of ABAP which is ABAP Objects follows Object Oriented paradigm. Also, it is fully backward compatible with applications written in previous versions of ABAP whether it is ABAP/4 or other which were highly impressed by COBOL.
Being an Object Oriented Programming language it fully supports features like inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation, and others.
ABAP serves as an abstracted layer over the database and runs on top of different underlying databases.
From a specialized viewpoint, one majorly performs execution and tuning of the WORK PROCESSES in the SAP framework here, building client profiles and also, doing the fundamental interfacing between the Operating systems and the Oracle Database.
- What is SAP ABAP?
- Explain the module function to split ABAP date?
- What is object-oriented programming (OOP)?
- Negation logic in SAP ABAP
- Using logarithm in SAP ABAP
- Declare dynamically in SAP ABAP
- ABAP constants with %_ as prefix
- Sort Datetime Type in SAP ABAP
- Using constants in ABAP OO method
- Generating any custom JSON in ABAP
- Equivalent for Row_Number() in SAP ABAP
- Create database view in SAP ABAP
- Getting unauthorized exception in SAP ABAP
- Storing static attribute values in ABAP