- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What does the restrict keyword mean in C++?
45 Lectures 4.5 hours
66 Lectures 5.5 hours
There's no such keyword in C++. List of C++ keywords can be found in section 2.11/1 of C++ language standard. restrict is a keyword in the C99 version of C language and not in C++.
In C, A restrict-qualified pointer (or reference) is basically a promise to the compiler that for the scope of the pointer, the target of the pointer will only be accessed through that pointer (and pointers copied from it).
C++ compilers also support this definition for optimization purposes, but it is not a part of the official language specification.
- What does the KEY keyword mean in MySQL?
- What does the volatile keyword mean in C++?
- What does the explicit keyword mean in C++?
- Restrict keyword in C
- What does these operators mean (** , ^ , %, //) ?
- What does the keyword var do in C#?
- What does the Star operator mean in Python?
- What does Kicking the Tires mean in Investment?
- What does axes in the pandas series mean?
- What does createdCollectionAutomatically mean in MongoDB?
- What does # mean in Lua programming?
- What does operator ~= mean in Lua?
- What does series mean in pandas?
- What does the Double Star operator mean in Python?
- What does the slash mean in a MySQL query?