- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are types in C#?
The types in C# include the following −
Value type variables can be assigned a value directly. They are derived from the class System.ValueType.
The value types directly contain data. Some examples are int, char, and float, which stores numbers, alphabets, and floating point numbers, respectively. When you declare an int type, the system allocates memory to store the value.
The reference types do not contain the actual data stored in a variable, but they contain a reference to the variables.
Pointer type variables store the memory address of another type. Pointers in C# have the same capabilities as the pointers in C or C++.
- What are POD types in C++?
- What are Booleans types in C#?
- What are the data types, value types and reference types in C#?
- What are enumerated data types in C++?
- What are pointer data types in C#?
- What are nullable data types in C#?
- What are dynamic data types in C#?
- What are object data types in C#?
- What are reference data types in C#?
- What are fundamental data types in C++ programming?
- What are different types of constants in C++?
- What are user defined data types in C#?
- What types of loops are supported in C#?
- What are primary data types in C language?
- What are variables and types of variables in C++?