- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are type specifiers in C++?
When you first declare a variable in a statically typed language such as C++ you must declare what that variable is going to hold.
int number = 42;
var number = 42;
There are a lot of built-in type specifiers like double, char, float, etc in C++. You can also create your own specifiers by creating class and structs.
- What are access specifiers in C#.NET?
- What are the different access specifiers in C#.NET?
- What are different format specifiers used in C language?
- What are the differences between protected and default access specifiers in Java?
- What are the differences between public, protected and private access specifiers in C#?
- Format specifiers in C
- What are type qualifiers in C++?
- Space format specifiers in Java
- What are primitive data type in C++?
- What are explicit type conversions in C#?
- What are implicit type conversions in C#?
- What are fits and what are the type of fits in metrology?
- What is MySQL ENUM data type? What are the advantages to use ENUM data type?
- What type of filters are recommended for farmers?
- What are implicit and explicit type conversions in C language?