- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the unary operators in Java?
85 Lectures 6 hours
These are the operators which act on only one operand. There are three kinds of unary operators Assume integer variable A holds 10 –
|- (Unary Minus)||This operator is used to negate a given value.||-10|
|++(Increment Operator)||This operator is used to increment the value of a variable by 1.||++10 gives 11|
|--(DecrementOperator)||This operator is used to decrement the value of a variable by 1.||--11 gives 10|
- What are unary operators in C#?
- Unary operators in C++
- Overloading unary operators + in C++
- Unary operators in C/C++
- What are the arithmetic operators in Java?
- What are the logical operators in Java?
- What are the bitwise operators in Java?
- What are the relational operators in Java?
- What are the assignment operators in Java?
- What are the ternary operators in Java?
- What are the logical operators in C#?
- What are the restrictions on increment and decrement operators in java?
- Java Unary Operator Examples