- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are fundamental data types in C++ programming?
A fundamental or primitive type is a data type where the values that it can represent have a very simple nature (a number, a character or a truth-value); the primitive types are the most basic building blocks for any programming language and are the base for more complex data types.
C++ has the following primitive data types −
|Stores either value true or false.|
|Typically a single octet (one byte). This is an integer type.|
|The most natural size of an integer for the machine.|
|A single-precision floating point value.|
|A double-precision floating point value.|
|Represents the absence of type.|
- Difference between fundamental data types and derived data types in C++
- Difference between fundamental data types and derived data types
- What are enumerated data types in C++?
- What are pointer data types in C#?
- What are nullable data types in C#?
- What are dynamic data types in C#?
- What are object data types in C#?
- What are reference data types in C#?
- What are the data types, value types and reference types in C#?
- What are the different types of functions in C Programming?
- What are user defined data types in C#?
- What are primary data types in C language?
- What are the fundamental concepts of TOC?
- What are string and String data types in C#?
- What are different types of data in C language?