- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are I/O classes in C#?
The System.IO namespace has various classes useful for performing various operations with files, such as creating and deleting files, reading from or writing to a file, closing a file etc.
The following are the I/O classes in C# −
|Sr.No.||I/O Class & Description|
Reads primitive data from a binary stream.
Writes primitive data in binary format.
A temporary storage for a stream of bytes.
Helps in manipulating a directory structure.
Used for performing operations on directories.
Provides information for the drives.
Helps in manipulating files.
Used for performing operations on files.
Used to read from and write to any location in a file.
Used for random access to streamed data stored in memory.
Performs operations on path information.
Used for reading characters from a byte stream.
Is used for writing characters to a stream.
Is used for reading from a string buffer.
Is used for writing into a string buffer.
- What are I/O classes in Java?
- What are key-based I/O collections in C#?
- I/O-mapped I/O or memory-mapped I/O in 8085 Microprocessor
- I/O-mapped I/O in 8085 Microprocessor
- Comparison of memory-mapped I/O and I/O-mapped I/O
- What are the high level I/O functions in C language?
- Demerits of I/O-mapped I/O and merits of memory-mapped I/O
- Merits of I/O-mapped I/O and demerits of memory-mapped I/O
- What is Interrupt I/O Process?
- What is the I/O structure?
- What is a programmed I/O?
- What are Java classes?
- Differentiate between programmed I/O and interrupt driven I/O.
- What is an I/O filter in Java?
- I/O Redirection in C++