- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Using client side XSLT transformations in HTML5
Client-side XSLTProcessor API is part of the HTML5 scripting specification, as stated below:
When an XSLT transformation program is triggered by a processing instruction and the browser implements a direct-to-DOM transformation, script elements created by the XSLT processor need to be marked "parser-inserted" and run in document o
The XSLTProcessor.transformToDocument() method adds elements to a Document that does not have a browsing context, and, accordingly, any script elements they create need to have their "already started" flag set in the prepare a script algorithm and never get executed (scripting is disabled). Such script elements still need to be marked "parser-inserted", though, such that their async IDL attribute will return false in the absence of an async content attribute.
Android 4.0 supports XLST, whereas iOS 2.0 and later also supports XLST.
- How to display HTML5 client-side validation error bubbles?
- MySQL Client Server-Side Help
- Client Checking file size using HTML5
- I need a client side browser database in HTML5. What are my options?
- Client-side image processing with HTML
- Client side image zooming and rotating in Django
- EventSource vs. wrapped WebSocket with HTML5 Server-Side Event
- How to specify an image as a client-side image-map in HTML?
- How to make two plots side-by-side using Python?
- How to plot two histograms side by side using Matplotlib?
- What are the data mining transformations?
- How do I plot two countplot graphs side by side in Seaborn using Matplotlib?