- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Using FFMPEG with HTML5 for online video hosting
HTML5 enabled browsers to have a video element that you can use to play a video on your site. To let you know, flowplayer and other flash based video streaming players use the FLV format.
It has the same encoding as H.264. FFMPEG can convert videos to FLV, feel free to work it with flowplayer.
Use the flvtool2 for reading and writing FLV metadata from and to the file.
Use the tools to create your videos and stream them through flowplayer.
- ffmpeg settings for converting to mp4 and ogg for HTML5 video
- Commonly used Video formats while using HTML5 video
- Play local (hard-drive) video file with HTML5 video tag?
- How to properly enable ffmpeg for matplotlib.animation?
- Display video inside HTML5 canvas
- Playing MP4 video in WebView using HTML5 in Android
- HTML5 video not playing in Firefox
- Streaming a video file to an HTML5 video player with Node.js so that the video controls continue to work
- HTML5 video not working with jquery bxSlider plugin on iPad
- Facing Problem in retrieving HTML5 video duration
- Tips for securing online shopping
- XMLHttpRequest for Video Tag?
- HTML5 inline video on iPhone vs iPad/Browser
- Play infinitely looping video on-load in HTML5