- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Understanding Logistic Regression in C#
The Logistic regression is a linear model used for binomial regression. It is used in medical science and to predict a customer’s tendency to purchase a product. It makes use of predictor variables for this purpose.
Logistic Regression allows easier analysis of results in the form of odds ratios and statistical hypothesis testing.
A generalized linear model has taken input for a non-linear link function. The linear model has the following form −
z = c1x1 + c2x2 + … cnxn + i = ct x + i
c is the coefficient vector, i is the intercept value x is the observation vector
- Understanding Logistic Regression in Python?
- Difference Between Linear and Logistic Regression
- Identifying handwritten digits using Logistic Regression in PyTorch?
- How can Logistic Regression be implemented using TensorFlow?
- Explain how the logistic regression function works with Tensorflow?
- How to set the coefficient of one variable to 1 for logistic regression model in R?
- How to deal with glm.fit error “NA/NaN/Inf” for logistic regression model in R?
- Understanding state in React.js
- Understanding Inheritance in Perl
- Linear Regression
- Understanding Perl Array
- Understanding CSS Units
- Understanding Assertions Cypress
- Understanding Array IndexOutofBoundsException in C#
- Understanding IndexOutOfRangeException Exception in C#