- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Understand more about roles in SAP system
On a high level, both the tables are almost same as both of them deal with storing details about profiles which are generated for a role.
Let’s talk about AGR_PROF first. It stores the text of the generated profile which is dependent on language. It stores profile Id as well. So, it results in having only at max one possible combination of a profile and language which is referred to a master profile.
To view further details about this Table “AGR_PROF” and the data within it using the relevant SAP transactions such as SE11, SE80 or SE16. Below shows SE11 T-Code −
Now let’s jump onto AGR_1016, It contains different entries for a single role. That means it can have more than one entry for a role. So if we talk about a number of rows in both the tables. It’s obvious that latter will have more entries when compared to former.
SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION is a role and is not associated with a pre-generated profile. So, if you had not generated the profile, then none of the tables will have an entry for it.
- Related Articles
- Using Roles tab in SAP HANA system
- Creating User roles and profiles in SAP system
- What to understand about Responsive Websites?
- SAP HANA roles required for using Information Composer
- Difference between SAP ECC system and SAP BW system?
- Formatting date in SAP system
- Using Breakpoint in SAP system
- Assigning debug roles to few users of SAP ABAP program
- System measurement of SAP HANA system in XML file
- Explain about financial system in India.
- Getting table name in SAP system
- Create an INCLUDE in SAP system
- Data Compression in SAP HANA system
- Trusted RFC connection in SAP system
- Index server in SAP HANA system