- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Steps to perform installation of SAP HANA plug-ins in Eclipse
Once Eclipse installation is done, open software and Navigate to Help → Install New Software
When you click on Install New Software, a new window will open. You have to enter work with URL for SAP HANA tools.
Enter the URL as per Eclipse Mars4.5 https://tools.hana.ondemand.com/mars
Enter the URL as per Eclipse Luna 4.4 https://tools.hana.ondemand.com/luna
When you enter URL and press ENTER key, it will display all the software installation options under Eclipse for these URL’s. You can also select different options: Show only the Latest version etc.
When you want to use SAP HANA cloud platform tools, you can also select this check box. It shows you list of other tools on the URL. Once you make the selection, click on Next button at the bottom.
On next page, you need to select the license agreement. Click on “I accept the terms of the License agreements”. Click on FINISH button to stat the installation process.
You can see the progress bar for installation and it will take several minutes to complete the installation process. You can also select it to run in background.
- Related Articles
- Installing Eclipse for SAP HANA Studio
- Default location for installation of SAP HANA Studio
- Installing SAP HANA software plugins for Eclipse
- Steps in installing SAP HANA Studio
- Multiple perspectives to perform different functions in SAP HANA
- Steps to install a new License key in SAP HANA
- Time taken by savepoint to perform backup in SAP HANA
- Steps to upgrade a MySQL installation
- How to perform repetitive aggregation over a field in a SAP HANA table?
- Can anyone help me with Eclipse configuration for SAP HANA Cloud platform? Below is schema details:
- TCP/IP port in SAP HANA to access SAP HANA XS Engine
- Checking SAP Business One installation programmatically
- Use of SAP Host Agent in SAP HANA
- Use of savepoints in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA database functions in HANA Cockpit