- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Stack Class in C#
Stack class represents a last-in, first out collection of object. It is used when you need a last-in, first-out access of items.
The following is the property of Stack class −
Count − Gets the number of elements in the stack.
The following are the methods of Stack class −
|Sr.No.||Method & Description|
|1||public virtual void Clear();|
Removes all elements from the Stack.
|2||public virtual bool Contains(object obj);|
Determines whether an element is in the Stack.
|3||public virtual object Peek();|
Returns the object at the top of the Stack without removing it.
|4||public virtual object Pop();|
Removes and returns the object at the top of the Stack.
|5||public virtual void Push(object obj);|
Inserts an object at the top of the Stack.
|6||public virtual object ToArray();|
Copies the Stack to a new array.
- How to use Stack class in C#?
- What is the Stack class in C#?
- Push vs pop in stack class in C#
- What is the Count property of Stack class in C#?
- Stack and the stack pointer in 8085 Microprocessor
- stack empty() and stack size() in C++ STL
- Stack in Java
- Stack in Java Programming
- Stack Unwinding in C++
- Min Stack in Python
- Tolerance Stack up
- Find maximum in stack in O(1) without using additional stack in C++
- Explanation about SAP ABAP Stack and JAVA Stack and role of Java Stack during ECC upgrade