- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Special Characters in HTML
Some characters are reserved in HTML and they have special meaning when used in HTML document. For example, you cannot use the greater than and less than signs or angle brackets within your HTML text because the browser will treat them differently and will try to draw a meaning related to HTML tag.
HTML processors must support following five special characters listed in the table that follows.
|Symbol||Description||Entity Name||Number Code|
| "||quotation mark||"||"|
- Check if string contains special characters in Swift
- Append special characters to column values in MySQL
- How to use special characters in Python Regular Expression?
- How can we escape special characters in MySQL statement?
- How to count special characters in an R vector?
- How to use Unicode and Special Characters in Tkinter?
- Delete a collection from MongoDB with special characters?
- How to escape all special characters for regex in Python?
- Search a string with special characters in a MongoDB document?
- How to use special characters in column names with MySQL?
- MySQL query to remove special characters from column values?
- MySQL query to replace special characters from column value