- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Set the name of the form the element belongs to in HTML?
Use the form attribute in HTML to set the name of the one or more form the element belongs to in HTML.
You can try to run the following code to implement the form attribute −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <form action = "" method = "get" id = "myform"> SubjectID: <input type = "number" name = "subid"><br> Subject Name: <input type = "text" name = "subname"><br> Total Students: <input type="number" name = "stcount"><br> </form> <button type = "submit" form = "myform" value = "Submit">Click</button> </body> </html>
- How to set the name of the element in HTML?
- Set the width of the element in HTML
- Set the text wrap in a form in HTML
- Set where to send the form-data when a form is submitted in HTML?
- HTML DOM Form name Property
- How do we set the type of element in HTML?
- Set the name of the CSS @keyframes animation
- Python Pandas - Set the name of the index
- Set the shape of the area in HTML
- Set the size of the icons in HTML
- How to add the height of the element in HTML?
- How to add the value of the element in HTML?