- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Set the language of the linked document in HTML
Use the hreflang attribute to set the language of the linked document in HTML.
You can try to run the following code to implement the hreflang attribute −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML hreflang attribute</title> </head> <body> <p>Database Tutorial:</p> <a href = "dbms/index.htm" hreflang = "en">DBMS</a> </body> </html>
- Set the relationship between the current document and the linked document in HTML
- Set the language of the track text data in HTML
- How do we set what media/device the linked document is optimized for in HTML?
- Explain the concept of Linked list in C language
- How do we specify the target for where to open the linked document in HTML?
- Include information about the document in HTML
- Set the shape of the area in HTML
- Set the width of the element in HTML
- Set the size of the icons in HTML
- What is the basic minimal structure of HTML document?
- Print the alternate nodes of linked list (Iterative Method) in C language
- Explain the stack by using linked list in C language
- How to specify the target media within the document language with CSS
- How to set the name of the element in HTML?