- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Resize image before submitting the form HTML5
To resize the image before submitting the form, you need to use the drawImage() method.
Scale the original image and draws the scaled version on the canvas at [0,0]
context.drawImage( img, 0,0,img.width,img.height, 0,0,myWidth,UseHeight );
Above, we saw the following:
var myWidth = Math.floor( img.width * Scale ); var myHeight = Math.floor( img.height * Scale );
var x = Math.floor( ( world.width - myWidth) / 2 ); var y = Math.floor( ( world.height - myHeight) / 2 );
- How to specify that the element must be filled out before submitting the form in HTML?
- Is there a way to resize image with “nearest neighbour” resampling in HTML5?
- How to resize image in PHP?
- How to resize an Image C#?
- What are the ways of submitting a form in Selenium with python?
- How to resize Image in Android App?
- How to resize an image using Tkinter?
- How to prevent multiple inserts when submitting a form in PHP?
- How to resize an image in Node Jimp?
- How to resize the background image to window size in Tkinter?
- How to resize an image in Android using Picasso?
- How to resize Image in Android App using Kotlin?
- How to resize an image in OpenCV using Python?
- Image button with HTML5
- How to prevent the HTML5 video from loading before playing?