- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Properties of the Thread Class
A thread is defined as the execution path of a program. Each thread defines a unique flow of control.
The following are the properties of the Thread class −
|Sr.No.||Property & Description|
Gets the current context in which the thread is executing.
Gets or sets the culture for the current thread.
Gets or sets the thread's current principal (for role-based security).
Gets the currently running thread.
Gets or sets the current culture used by the Resource Manager to look up culture-specific resources at run-time.
Gets an ExecutionContext object that contains information about the various contexts of the current thread.
Gets a value indicating the execution status of the current thread.
Gets or sets a value indicating whether or not a thread is a background thread.
Gets a value indicating whether or not a thread belongs to the managed thread pool.
Gets a unique identifier for the current managed thread.
Gets or sets the name of the thread.
Gets or sets a value indicating the scheduling priority of a thread.
- What are the methods and properties of the Thread class in C#?
- Methods of the Thread Class
- The join() method of Thread Class in Java
- What is the Thread class in Java?
- PHP Class properties
- isAlive() method of Thread Class in Java programming
- PHP Inherit the properties of non-class object?
- What are the properties of array class in C#?
- How to use isAlive() method of Thread class in Java?
- How to make a class thread-safe in Java?
- Difference Between Thread Class and Runnable Interface in Java
- How are the methods and properties of Array class in C# useful?
- How to create a thread by using anonymous class in Java?
- What is the concept of thread?
- How to get the thread ID from a thread in C#?