- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Play infinitely looping video on-load in HTML5
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
The <video> tag specifies video. Currently, there are 3 supported video formats for the <video> element that are MP4, WebM, and Ogg. Autoplay is used to start the video when the video and page loads.
The loop attribute is a boolean attribute. When present, it specifies that the video will start over again, every time it is finished.
The loop attribute should do it.
<video width="600" height="500" autoplay loop> <source src="movie.mp4" type="video/mp4" /> <source src="movie.ogg" type="video/ogg" /> Your browser does not support the video element. </video>
If you have a problem with the loop attribute, listen to the videoEnd event. After that call the play() method when it fires.
- Play local (hard-drive) video file with HTML5 video tag?
- Play video on canvas and preserve the last frame/image on HTML5 Canvas
- HTML DOM Video play( ) Method
- HTML5 inline video on iPhone vs iPad/Browser
- HTML DOM Video load( ) Method
- HTML5 Audio to Play Randomly
- Commonly used Video formats while using HTML5 video
- How to play HTML5 Audio Randomly
- How android YouTube app Play Video from Intent
- HTML5 video not working with jquery bxSlider plugin on iPad
- Play a video in reverse mode using Python OpenCv
- How to play audio and video file in iOS?
- How to play YouTube video in my Android Application?
- Display video inside HTML5 canvas