- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
One-to-One Relationship in DBMS
Relationships in DBMS can be stated as a relation between two entities like Employee-Department, Student-Course, etc.
One-to-One relationship in DBMS is a relationship between an instance of an entity with another.
The relation can be stated as −
An Employee is issued an Employee ID Card. An individual employee is offered a unique ID card in the company.
Here, Employee and ID Card (ID_Card) are entities.
- One-to-One Unary Relationship in DBMS
- One-to-Many or Many-to-One Relationship in DBMS
- One-to-Many Unary Relationship in DBMS
- One-to-One Relationship Model
- One-to-Many Relationship Model
- Many-to-Many Relationship in DBMS
- Query returning no data in SAP Business One using Table Relationship
- What is an Entity relationship model in DBMS?
- What is the degree of relationship set in DBMS?
- Python Pandas – Merge DataFrame with one-to-one relation
- Count changes in Led Lights to display digits one by one in C++
- What should one not do when one is sad?
- C# Program to read all the lines one by one in a file
- Plus One in Python
- Add One in Python