- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Not able to delete Server Intelligence Agent SIA in CMS
I think you can delete it from Windows Services.
You can use below steps to delete this service.
Open Central Configuration manager (CCM) and stop the Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) to be deleted.
Next is to go to Windows Start > Run and type in "services. MSc" without the quotes and press Enter key. In the Services applet, find the SIA service to be deleted say Server Intelligent Agent (BI40) as shown in first snapshot.
Go to Properties of Server Intelligent Agent (BI40) and navigate to “General” tab -> Copy the Service name BOEXI40XXXXX to the clipboard.
Next is to open command prompt and run following command: sc delete BOEXI40SIABI40.
Navigate to "Install Directory\Program Files (x86)\SAP Business Objects\SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64" directory and delete the following files for Server Intelligent Agent (BI40).
Also note that if you delete all SIA it will shut down your server. You have to ensure that you have multiple SIA’s and you are deleting the right one.
- Not able to access SOAP Manager in SAP server
- REINFORCEMENT LEARNING – Another able branch of Artificial Intelligence
- Not able to get the difference between two dates (SAP)
- Despite being rich, why am I not able to get happiness?
- Not able to save a SAP Crystal Report for Enterprise 4.2
- How to click on sign up button using Java in Selenium I am able to open page but not able to click?
- Not able to get the value of radio select setting dynamically in AngularJS
- Not able to call another function within initialize method of controller in SAP UI5.
- Creating an Agent in Node.js
- Moving Towards Artificial Intelligence
- What is Business Intelligence?
- Top 10 Technologies related to Artificial Intelligence
- How to change user agent for Selenium driver?
- I have SAP UI5 application that I am not able to start after adding to SAP Fiori Launchpad.