Mutation Testing in C#
Mutational testing in C# includes verifying the quality of a test suite in the active solution.
For this, use a tool called “VisualMutant”. It sets as an extension to the Visual Studio IDE. The following are the capabilities of a testing tool.
The following are the features of VisualMutant, which is a mutation test tool −
- View modiﬁed code fragments in C#.
- Run NUnit and XUnit tests on generated mutants
- View details about any mutant right after the start of the mutation testing process
- It gives results as mutation score.
- Measure the quality of the test suite.
- To create ﬁrst-order mutants using built-in and custom mutation operators.
- Provides information about passed and failed tests
- You can also write the results to XML.
Published on 14-Aug-2018 13:13:19