- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Many-to-Many Relationship in DBMS
Many-to-Many relationship in DBMS is a relationship between more than one instance of an entity with more than one instance of another entity i.e. both the entities can have many relationships between each other.
The relation can be stated as −
Let us see an example −
Many Authors can write a Book, whereas an Author has written more than one book.
Here, Book and Author are entities.
Let’s say a book has two authors, whereas an individual author has written six books till now.
- One-to-Many or Many-to-One Relationship in DBMS
- One-to-Many Unary Relationship in DBMS
- Many-to-Many Relationship Model
- Managing Many-to-Many relationship
- One-to-Many Relationship Model
- One-to-One Relationship in DBMS
- One-to-One Unary Relationship in DBMS
- Upsert many documents in MongoDB
- MySQL query to select too many rows?
- What is an Entity relationship model in DBMS?
- MongoDB many insertsupdates without affecting performance?
- How many keywords are there in C++?
- A Problem in Many Binary Search Implementations?
- How many Rounds are there in DES?
- How many ways to prevent method overriding in Java?