- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Maintaining topology details of SAP HANA
In SAP HANA system architecture, Name server is used to maintain topology of SAP HANA system. It details complete information about system landscape- all hosts in distributed environment, active components and services running on each component in a distributed system environment.
You can check service start time, memory used, CPU used, Process Id, port number and other details for each service under each component in your environment.
When you navigate to System Administration → Landscape tab of your HANA system, all the information provided there- Services, Hosts, Redistribution and System Replication information is relevant to landscape information.
You can check the status of each service/host under Landscape and it is up and active, a green signal is indicated.
- SAP HANA view maintaining license details
- Checking topology of SAP HANA
- Getting statistics details of SAP HANA system
- Maintaining password policy parameters in SAP HANA system
- Viewing license details on SAP HANA system
- Maintaining vendor ID for Delivery unit in HANA using SAP HANA Studio
- Details maintained under Name server in SAP HANA
- Checking authoring schema job details in SAP HANA
- Getting License details, hardware key in SAP HANA
- Checking various details in SAP HANA in multitenant environment
- Details available under M_LICENSES System View in SAP HANA
- Disk utilization and configuration details view in SAP HANA
- Details available under M_BLOCKED_TRANSACTIONS System View in SAP HANA
- Details available under M_VOLUME_IO_TOTAL_STATISTICS System View in SAP HANA
- Maintaining vendor ID for Delivery unit in SAP HANA using LM