- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Java variable declaration best practices
Following are the best practices while declaring a variable.
Variables names should be short or long enough as per the scope. For example, loop counter variable, i is fine whereas employee as a loop variable.
Specific words should not be used as equals, compare, data.
Use meaningful names which can explain the purpose of the variable. For example cnt Vs counter.
Don't use _ to declare a variable name, Use camel casing. For example, employeeName is better than employee_name.
Each organization has its own syntax specific standards. Follow those rules to maintain consistency and readability.
- java variable declaration
- Best practices for Java comments.
- Openssh security best practices
- C# Exception Handling Best Practices
- Acquiring Resources – Best Practices!
- Nginx WebServer Best Security Practices
- Best practices for using MySQL indexes?
- Best practices for writing a Dockerfile
- What are Python coding standards/best practices?
- Selenium Web Test Automation Framework Best Practices.
- Patch Management: Definition, Working, Need, Best Practices
- Salesforce Testing Tutorial (What, Process, Tools, Best Practices)
- Salesforce Testing Tutorial (What, Process, Best Practices,Tools)
- What is Email Security? Definition, Threats, Best Practices
- What are the best practices to organize Python modules?