- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Java Program Structure
About Java programs, it is very important to keep in mind the following points.
Case Sensitivity − Java is case sensitive, which means identifier Hello and hello would have different meaning in Java.
Class Names − For all class names, the first letter should be in Upper Case. If several words are used to form a name of the class, each inner word's first letter should be in Upper Case. Example − class MyFirstJavaClass
Method Names − All method names should start with a Lower Case letter. If several words are used to form the name of the method, then each inner word's first letter should be in Upper Case. Example − public void myMethodName()
Program File Name − Name of the program file should exactly match the class name.
When saving the file, you should save it using the class name (Remember Java is case sensitive) and append '.java' to the end of the name (if the file name and the class name do not match, your program will not compile). Example − Assume 'MyFirstJavaProgram' is the class name. Then the file should be saved as 'MyFirstJavaProgram.java'
public static void main(String args) − Java program processing starts from the main() method which is a mandatory part of every Java program.
- Structure and Members of the Java Program
- C++ Program Structure
- Java Program to Implement the graph data structure
- Java Program to Implement the queue data structure
- Explain the basic structure of a program in Java?
- Program memory structure of Intel 8051
- Structure and Members of the C# Program
- C program to compare the structure variables
- Retrieving MySQL Database structure information from Java?
- C++ Program to Implement Disjoint Set Data Structure
- Difference between Structure and Union in C Program
- C program to print employee details using Structure
- What is an array data structure in Java?
- Target Capital Structure Vs. Optimum Capital Structure
- What is the basic structure of a C# program?