- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is there a Microsoft equivalent for HTML5 Server-Sent Events?
To achieve your goal for HTML5 Server-Sent Events −
It would work for IE10 and IE11 as well. It starts with −
if ("EventSource" in global) return;
It only runs in web browsers that do not support EventSource.
Refer the following Git
Works for IE10 and IE 11 and it also provides bi-directional communication options.
- HTML5 Server-Sent Events working
- How Server-Sent Events Works in HTML5?
- Using HTML5 Server-Sent Events in a web application
- How can I handle Server-Sent Events in HTML5?
- What are Long-Polling, Websockets, Server- Sent Events (SSE) and Comet?
- MySQL LIMIT clause equivalent for SQL SERVER?
- Is there PHP basename() equivalent in MySQL?
- What is the C# Equivalent of SQL Server DataTypes?
- Are there any style options for the HTML5 Date picker?
- The dragLeave event fires before drop for HTML5 drag and drop events
- Equivalent of SQL Server IDENTITY Column in MySQL?
- Websockets Apache Server compatibility in HTML5
- Microsoft, Device Health for Windows 8.1
- Is there a naming convention for tables in MySQL?
- How to handle HTML5 media events using jQuery?