- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In SAP UI5 render calling two times in custom control
In your custom control, there are two aggregation updates- setAggregation and addContent. When you use Aggregation mutators, it uses 3rd parameter to suppress invalidation.
It will insert the aggregation but suppress the invalidation since whole control will be rendered at the end it.
oControl.setAggregation("layout",oSavedButtonHLyt, true); // suppress invalidate
You should think that It should work same for “addContent”.
oSavedButtonHLyt.addAggregation("content", manageSavedSearch[index], true);
However, it doesn’t work as UI5 cannot determine automatically for the previous parent's suppress cos its aggregation will be moved. You have to note that property, aggregation or an association invalidates control when control does not overwrite its mutator method.
- Get access or point to SAP UI5 control
- Sorting List in SAP UI5 project
- Loading External Libraries in SAP UI5
- Managing user sessions in SAP UI5 application
- Binding model to sap.ui.core in SAP UI5 application
- I am calling RAND() function two times in the same query then will it generate same random number two times or will it generate two different random numbers?
- Calling external programs using SAP connector
- Binding OData service to SAP UI5 table
- How to place UI5 code in SAP NetWeaver Server?
- Reading an image using SAP OData v2 in UI5 application
- Calling SAP Web Service to get data in Flash dashboard
- Assign image source dynamically in XML View in Fiori app in SAP UI5
- Largest Number By Two Times in Python
- Hiding SAP ABAP table control column
- SAP UI5 application throws an error while using Tree map