- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In SAP ABAP, few records are skipped during parallel processing
Check out on code to handle parallel processing-
gv_semaphore = 0. DESCRIBE TABLE lt_itab LINES lv_lines. LOOP AT lt_itab INTO ls_itab. CALL FUNCTION 'ZABC' STARTING NEW TASK taskname DESTINATION IN GROUP srv_grp PERFORMING come_back ON END OF TASK EXPORTING ... EXCEPTIONS ... . " <<-- ENDLOOP. WAIT UNTIL gv_semaphore = lv_lines.
Also, check the upper limit on a number of parallel process count. It may have some limit on a number of open threads.
- Related Articles
- Using parallel processing in SAP HANA
- Fetch unique records from table in SAP ABAP
- Assigning debug roles to few users of SAP ABAP program
- What are the architecture of Parallel Processing?
- Parallel Data Processing in Java
- What is Parallel Processing?
- Parallel Distributed Processing Model
- Using logarithm in SAP ABAP
- Declare dynamically in SAP ABAP
- Negation logic in SAP ABAP
- What is SAP ABAP?
- Create database view in SAP ABAP
- Getting unauthorized exception in SAP ABAP
- Equivalent for Row_Number() in SAP ABAP
- Sort Datetime Type in SAP ABAP