- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In MySQL, which function we can use to find the index position of a particular string from a list of strings?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
We can use FIELD() function to find the index position of a particular string from a list of strings.
FIELD(str search,String1, String2,…StringN)
Here, the str search is the string whose index number we want to search and String1, String …StringN is the list of strings from which the search would happen.
mysql> Select FIELD('good', 'Ram', 'is', 'a', 'good', 'boy')AS 'Index Number of good'; +----------------------+ | Index Number of good | +----------------------+ | 4 | +----------------------+ 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
- How can we find the index position of a string stored as a record in MySQL table’s column?
- Python program to find the character position of Kth word from a list of strings
- How can we see the source code of a particular MySQL stored function?
- Which function in MySQL is used to reverse a particular string?
- How can we update MySQL table after removing a particular string from the values of column?
- How can we see the list of views stored in a particular MySQL database?
- How can we get the list of tables in a particular database from MySQL Server command line?
- How to find a particular varchar id in MySQL from a list of values?
- How can we see only the list of stored procedures in a particular MySQL database?
- How can we see only the list of stored functions in a particular MySQL database?
- How can we use INSERT() function to insert a new string into the value of a column of MySQL table?
- Which MySQL query can be used with the help of which we can see the list of MySQL databases?
- Can we use the result of a SUM() function in MySQL WHERE clause
- How can we list all the columns of a MySQL view as we can list the columns of a MySQL table?
- Which MySQL function is used to find first non-NULL value from a list of values?