- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to set path in Java?
Setting Up the Path for Windows
Assuming you have installed Java in c:\Program Files\java\jdk directory −
Right-click on 'My Computer' and select 'Properties'.
Click the 'Environment variables' button under the 'Advanced' tab.
Now, alter the 'Path' variable so that it also contains the path to the Java executable. Example, if the path is currently set to 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32', then change your path to read 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32;c:\Program Files\java\jdk\bin'.
- How to Set PATH and CLASSPATH in Java?
- How to set Java Path in Linux OS?
- How to set Java Path in Mac OS?
- How to set your python path on Linux?
- How to set your python path on Mac?
- How to set your python path on Windows?
- How to Set Temporary Path of JDK in Windows?
- How to Set Permanent Path of JDK in Windows?
- Set the image path with CSS
- Fix Connectivity error in Java MySQL connection for connector to be set to class path?
- Display path separator in Java
- PHP – How to get or set the path of a domain?
- How to Move an Element in a Circular Path with CSS offset-path (Motion Path)?
- Get an Absolute Filename Path from a Relative Filename Path in Java
- How to set TitiledBorder Direction in Java?