- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
To redirect from an HTML page, use the META Tag. With this, use the http-equiv attribute to provide an HTTP header for the value of the content attribute. The value of the content is the number of seconds; you want the page to redirect after.
Through this, you can automatically redirect your visitors to a new homepage. Set the content attribute to 0, if you want it to load immediately.
The following is an example of redirecting current page to another page after 2 seconds.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Redirection</title> <meta http-equiv = "refresh" content = "2; url = https://www.tutorialspoint.com" /> </head> <body> <p>This page will redirect in 2 seconds.</p> </body> </html>
- How to redirect URL to the different website after few seconds?
- Automatically close window after a certain time in Tkinter
- How to create a website without using HTML?
- How to reduce MongoDB storage space after deleting large amount of data?
- How to call a jQuery function after a certain delay?
- Program to schedule tasks to take smallest amount of time in Python