- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to map an Object of objects to a SAP List?
The answer to your question is ‘NO’. It is not possible to map your complex JSON object (object of objects) to a list <Objects> as it does not make sense.
If you want you can have a model or a JSONModel which replicates your object and then you can map it otherwise as you said, you can try to use array if it suits your requirement.
- Related Articles
- How to check all objects belong to list of TR’s in SAP system
- How to map output of a function to an internal table in SAP ABAP using Gateway service
- How to convert a List to a Map in Kotlin?
- How to shuffle a list of objects in Python?
- How to remove an object from a list in Python?
- How to Map IntSteam to String object in Java
- Haskell Program to Convert List to a Map
- SAP Authorization concept and Authorization Objects, Object Class