- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to include an alternate text when the original element fails to display in HTML?
Use the alt attribute to add alternative text for an image. If the user fails to view it (loading issue), then the same text will be visible. In addition, the attribute helps screen readers in reading the content to the user.
You can try to run the following code to implement alt attribute in HTML −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML alt attribute</title> </head> <body> <p>Simple Image Insert</p> <img src = “https://www.tutorialspoint.com/videotutorials/images/tutorial_library_home.jpg” alt = "Tutorials Library" /> </body> </html>
- How do we include the direction of text display in HTML?
- How do we include an emphasized text in HTML?
- Include keyboard text in HTML
- How to include an acronym in HTML?
- How to include an abbreviation in HTML?
- How to change the text color of an element in HTML?
- How to display the background color of an element in HTML?
- How to display deleted text in HTML?
- How to include an embedded object in HTML?
- How to include an input field in HTML?
- How do we include big text in HTML?
- How to include the character encoding in HTML?