- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to get the list of document properties which can be accessed using W3C DOM?
The following are the document properties which can be accessed using W3C DOM −
|Sr.No||Property & Description|
A reference to the Element object that represents the <body> tag of this document.
Ex − document.body
Its Read-only property and represents the window in which the document is displayed.
Ex − document.defaultView
A read-only reference to the <html> tag of the document.
Ex − document.documentElement8/31/2008
It is a read-only property and represents the DOMImplementation object that represents the implementation that created this document.
Ex − document.implementation
- What are the document properties which can be accessed using Legacy DOM?
- How to access document properties using W3C DOM method?
- What are the document properties of IE4 DOM method?
- How to write a script to access document properties using IE4 DOM method?
- Which MySQL query can be used with the help of which we can see the list of MySQL databases?
- Explain the different ways in which data from a series data structure can be accessed in Python?
- How to get the properties of a driver using JDBC?
- Can inherited properties of objects be generalized?
- How to get all the Get-Process properties using PowerShell?
- What are the methods supported by W3C DOM?
- How can automated document classification be performed?
- How can I get the ID of an DOM element using jQuery?
- How to get the 'height' of the document using jQuery?