- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
You can try to run the following get the last element:
<html> <body> <script> var array = [30,40,50,60]; document.write(array.slice(-1)); </script> </body> </html>
- C# program to get the last element from an array
- Program to get the last element from an array using C#
- Python How to get the last element of list
- How to get last element in android ConcurrentLinkedDeque?
- How to use $slice operator to get last element of array in MongoDB?
- How to get the last element of a list in Python?
- Get the element ordered last in Java TreeSet
- How to get the second-to-last element of a list in Python?