- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Open Dev Tools
Click on the Sources tab
Find your script / image / file
Check the right panel to see if your file is up to date
If the file is not up to date, then −
Right-click the resource in the left panel and choose 'Open Link in New Tab'
Force a reload of the resource with CTRL+F5
- Set Chrome's language using Selenium ChromeDriver
- Disabling Android's chrome pull-down-to-refresh feature with HTML.
- How to verify an XPath expression in Chrome Developers tool or Firefox's Firebug?
- How to reload activity in Android?
- How to delete all children's elements using Python's Tkinter?