- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to display deleted text in HTML?
Use the <del> tag to display the deleted text. The following are the attributes −
|Cite||URL||Defines a URL to another document which explains why the text was deleted.|
|Datetime||YYYYMMDD HH:MM:SS||Defines the date and time the text was deleted.|
You can try to run the following code to display deleted text −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML del Tag</title> </head> <body> <p> The following text is deleted using <del>HTML del tag</del> </body> </html>
- How to mark deleted text in HTML?
- How to display a URL which explains the quote/deleted/inserted text in HTML?
- Display strikethrough text in HTML
- Display subscripted text in HTML
- How to display text Right-to-Left Using HTML?
- How do we display inserted text in HTML?
- How do we display a text area in HTML?
- How do we include the direction of text display in HTML?
- How to include an alternate text when the original element fails to display in HTML?
- How do we display the visible width of a text area in HTML?
- How to center text in HTML?
- How to display text ruby annotation in HTML5?
- How to display rupee symbol in HTML
- How to display a fieldset in HTML?
- How to display an image in HTML?