- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to display completion progress of a task in HTML5?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
Use the <progress> tag in HTML5 to display the completion progress of a task. This helps in creating a progress bar. The following are the attributes −
The HTML <progress> tag supports the following additional attributes −
|max||Max||It should have a value greater than zero and a valid floating-point number.|
|value||value||Specifies how much of the task has been completed. It should be a floating-point number between 0 and max or 0 and 1 if max is omitted.|
You can try to run the following code to create a progress bar −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML Progress Tag</title> </head> <body> <h2>Water Level</h2> <progress value = "60" max = "100"/> </body> </html>
- How to display progress while loading a url to webview in android?
- How to display progress bar while loading a url to webView in Android?
- HTML5 file uploading with multiple progress bars
- How to create a Scheduled task with a task scheduler using PowerShell?
- How to display a SQL execution progress along with execution plan in Oracle?
- How to display ruby annotation in HTML5?
- How to start the specific task of the task scheduler using PowerShell?
- How to display progress dialog before starting an activity in Android?
- How to display text ruby annotation in HTML5?
- How to display progress dialog before starting an activity in Android using Kotlin?
- How to create a progress bar in HTML?
- How to display a summary for a given <details> in HTML5?
- CSS content: attr() on HTML5 progress doesn't work
- How to best display HTML5 geolocation accuracy on a Google Map?
- How to create a combo box with auto-completion in Tkinter?