- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create hidden comments in HTML?
To create hidden comments in HTML, add <!--- tag and end it with -- >. Whatever comes inside it is hidden. These comments are beneficial for those who need to refer the code again, which allow them to easily understand the code.
Comments can be considered as a note to yourself, which also hides HTML code, so the browser doesn't display it.
You can try to run the following code to learn about hidden comments in HTML
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML Comments</title> </head> <body> <!-- This is a comment. --> <p> <!-- This is a comment. --> This is demo text. </p> </body> </html>
- How to create conditional comments in HTML?
- HTML Comments
- HTML hidden Attribute
- HTML DOM Input Hidden Object
- How do we create multiline comments in Python?
- Create a hidden paragraph in HTML5
- HTML DOM Input Hidden name Property
- HTML DOM Input Hidden type Property
- HTML DOM Input Hidden value Property
- HTML DOM Input Hidden form Property
- How to create tables in HTML?
- How to add comments in MySQL Code?
- How to create headings in HTML page?
- How to create Paragraphs in HTML Page?
- How to create table header in HTML?