- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create conditional comments in HTML?
Conditional comments in HTML target Internet Explorer. They define some tags, which get executed by Microsoft Internet Explorer. It adds additional syntax to comments and supported from Explorer 5 onwards.
Browsers aren’t aware of the conditional comments will consider this as any other comment.
You can try to run the following code to learn how to add conditional comments in HTML
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML Conditional Comments</title> <!--[if IE 9]> Special instructions for IE 9 here <![endif]--> </head> <body> <p>This is demo content.</p> </body> </html>
- How to create hidden comments in HTML?
- HTML Comments
- How do we create multiline comments in Python?
- How to create tables in HTML?
- How to add comments in MySQL Code?
- How to do conditional update in MongoDB?
- How to create headings in HTML page?
- How to create Paragraphs in HTML Page?
- How to create table header in HTML?
- How to create table border in HTML?
- How to create table footer in HTML?
- How to create table heading in HTML?
- In HTML how to create table header?
- How to create teletype text in HTML?
- Are HTML comments inside script tags a best practice?